Computers,  MU Wordpress,  Wordpress

MU WordPress Lost Roles on One of the Sites

I run a MU WordPress with several websites. One day I noticed that I was unable to add roles to the people on one of my sites. No matter what I did couldn’t get any roles to appear in the selector.

Some how in one of my updates the prefix for this particular site wasn’t updated. I found a post telling me this:

Following this line of thinking led me to change that particular database table name. Sure enough renaming the table worked!

Previously it was named wp_89_user_roles. It needed to be named 64d_89_user_roles.

Problems solved!

Layne Shipley layne.mysyte.us

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.